We are hiring:
Information and Content Coordinator
Help Shape the future of The Alliance for Coffee Excellence! We have an immediate opening for a full-time Information and Content Coordinator. The IT and Logistics Manager must be flexible and adaptable, and have strong organizational skills, a high degree of attention to detail, high energy and able to work independently to complete responsibilities and projects. The Information and Content Manager will be supporting ACE website needs for the global network of members and in country partnerships, the Global Auction platform and Cup of Excellence logistical support. Position is based in Portland, Oregon and would report to the Executive Director of ACE.
• Manage all website information
• Work with the site's content producers, determining the type, quality and quantity of content needed for the website.
• Implement assigned projects, edit content and manage website's content.
• Monitor site statistics, user demographics, traffic flow and search engine placement
• Generate all necessary reports from website platform
• Manage all content provided by other team members for website
• Data Innovation as required
• Coordinate all sub-contractors for website and auction platforms
• Support daily needs of home office Auction, Website and IT platforms
• Supervise social media integration with the Marketing and Operational teams
• Plan, organize, evaluate and control all electronic data operations
• Update and export databases, records and electronic support of the Admin Assistant in preparation of membership, buyers and juries.
• Design and creation supervision of all membership certificates.
DESIRED SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field such as marketing or communications, MIS or similar field
• Understanding of project management
• Proven working experience HTML web with content management
• Knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Ability to build and maintain website design
• Flexible in terms of daily job responsibilities and work schedules
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and multi-task with a strong sense of urgency
• Computer skills and full knowledge of all Web Design Software e.g. Quark, Adobe, Photoshop, etc.
• Ability to research on internet
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Culturally sensitive
• Experience communicating with ESL speakers a plus
• CMS certification preferred
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Health care for full time employees, 401K, PTO
Please submit resume to: email@example.com