Our coffee lab is located within ACE’s global headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The ACE Lab includes a classroom and cupping area with everything you need for small to large-scale cupping events, workshops, and training events.
- Educational Materials & Posters
- Classroom Seating For 24
- Flexible Layout of Tables & Chairs
- Audio Visual Overhead
- Projection System with Speakers
- A/C & Wifi
Coffee Lab Includes:
- Full Spectrum Spotlights
- Blackout Shades & LED Red Lights
- Water Filtration System
- BUNN Twin Brewer
- 2 BUNN 5 gal. Water Towers
- Mahlkönig Guatemala Lab Grinder
- K-30 Vario Espresso Grinder
- EK-43 Grinder
- 12 Electric Water Kettles
- 250 Cupping Cups
- Dishwasher / Utility Sink
- Probat Sample Roaster (with approval)
- Espresso Machine (with approval)
Types of Classes Held in Our Lab:
- CQI: Q Calibration, Q Robusta Instructor Calibration, Q Arabica Assistant Instructor and Q Exams. Click here current schedule.
- SCA: Foundations of Coffee, Instructor Development Program, Grading, Evaluation and Roasting Coffee Courses. Click here for current schedule.
The ACE Lab is the first SCAA certified lab in Portland, OR.
How to rent?
If you would like more information about renting or have questions about the ACE Lab please call Laurie Linn at (503) 208-2872.
- $400 per day
- ACE Membesrs receive a discounted price
- Hourly rates available